Here are the basics:
If you certified with the older exam (SY0-101) available before July 31 2009, you will need to retake an exam by December 2011 to stay certified.
- You can take the SY0-201 exam (100 questions, passing score 750, $258 US)
- Or you can take the BR-001 bridge exam (50 questions, passing score 560, $190 US)
- The cost to submit the credits is $49.
- Details aren't finalized, but you can continuing education credits by attending training, blogging, teaching, writing, and more. More details here.
- If you passed the SY0-201 exam in 2009 (say in December 2009), you have until December 2011 to submit the credits.
- If you passed the SY0-201 exam in 2010 or later, you have three years from the date of your exam.