Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Get Certified Get Ahead Now on Facebook

In response to some recommendations I've received from readers, I started a Get Certified Get Ahead page on Facebook. You can view it here: https://www.facebook.com/GetCertifiedGetAhead. I'll be posting free practice test questions here regularly and will be answering reader questions and queries. My current plan is to post questions on A+, Network+, and Security+ topics. There already a few practice test questions posted there.

 It's new, but I love the interaction that is possible through Facebook. I'll have the ability to provide assistance directly to people that post queries, while also providing the same information to anyone else that just wants to visit and view the answers.

 If you have a moment, check it out. Feel free to post me a note about what you'd like to see me post on this page.I'd love to hear from you.