The CompTIA Network+ Wireless Topics (A Get Certified Get Ahead Kindle Short) is now available. This Kindle short includes a chapter on Network+ Wireless topics and 55 realistic questions with full explanations. Only $2.99.
In case you don't know it, you can read Kindle books no just about any device with freely available Kindle apps.
Part of Upcoming CompTIA Network+: Get Certified Get Ahead Study Guide
Many of you might now that I’m in the process of writing a Network+ book using the same format as the top selling CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead Study Guide.
However, instead of waiting until the entire book is complete, I’ve decided to post some chapters on Amazon in the Kindle format. I’m calling these “Kindle Shorts” because they aren’t full books but they do have a lot of relevant content.
The first “Kindle Short” is on wireless topics and covers all of the CompTIA Network+ Wireless objectives:
- 2.2 Given a scenario, install and configure a wireless network.
- 2.4 Given a scenario, troubleshoot common wireless problems.
- 3.3 Compare and contrast different wireless standards.
- 5.1 Given a scenario, implement appropriate wireless security measures.
- 5.4 Explain common threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigation techniques.
If you want another perspective on the wireless objectives to ensure you have mastered these topics, check out this book.
Part of Kindle Owners' Learning Library
This Kindle short is available for free to Kindle device owners that have an Amazon Prime Membership as a part of the Kindle Owner's Lending Library.
Other Network+ Study Resources
If you're studying for the Network+, check out these additional resources:
- List of blogs on Network+ topics (includes links to free practice test questions)
- CompTIA Network+ N10-005 Practice Test Questions (Get Certified Get Ahead)
- Practice test questions for your mobile device
- Free practice test questions regularly posted to the Get Certified Get Ahead Facebook page